Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Prabal Gurung for J. Crew

Collaborations by two of my favourite fashion houses. Of which one I have a own a few pieces of and the other I aspire to own.

J.Crew is by far the best name I know in clean, minimalistic fashion and Prabal again very structured yet feminine.

Just heard that he has designed a capsule for J.Crew. Ya I know I might be a tad bit late to break the news but dam I love both of them and I was a on a holiday. It was summer people, you got to take off.

He has created a range of dresses, trousers and blouses. Emphasizing on over sized bows and ribbon details, the collection is available at select stores & at J.CREW ONLINE

I hope I can own a Prabal Gurung someday.


Prabal Gurung


Prabal Gurunj for J.Crew


Prabal Gurunj for J.Crew


Prabal Gurunj for J.Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment