Thursday, February 24, 2011

Madhuri Dixit & Sonakshi Sinha on Koffee with Karan

Why do I love Madhuri so much that even after her bad dressing on Jhalak she looks like a diva. You know that I am a star aura that she exudes so effortlessly without the arrogance ofcourse.
Though her appearance of KWK thought she looks awesome. Seems very evidently a Manish Malhotra outfit. I like her and yes I am dying to see this episode

Sonakshi on the other hand looks nice and I like the simple saree with this embroidered blouse. I think she knows her strengths and plays it up well. the side swept hair though remind me only of Rani. Ya don't know why.

Catch the episode this Sunday at 9 on Star world. Here is the promo till then

P.S. Sont you think theres so much to talk to Madhuri that she should have been alone on this one:( Sigh!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment