Monday, June 13, 2011

Looks 'Ive loved

Ok so yes have been away on a long holiday. Away from all the madness and backpacking through India. Its been the most enriching experience of my life. But I must confess while I roughed it out on this holiday I was also itching to wear all the fun stuff and see who was wearing what while I was on holiday. I also managed to pack in a week in NYC and London in the last 3 months and I loved every bit of it.

The two people who've impressed me and how are Sonam Kapoor & Kate Middleton(ya I know they aren't surprises but these ladies have now reached a new milestone in being stylish.

Kate ofcourse had her wedding day where she looked marvelous. Wont write much about that coz I'm sure enough and more has been written about it. But this last appearance of hers at a social last week( some glamourous gala in London). She chose a blush pink Jenny Packham dres. I could be wrong as you know I am not perfect with names but I love style more than brands.
There was nothing that I could say when someone looked so wonderful actually so effortlessly stylish but only that I would want to look like her soon.



Kate Middleton at glamourous gala event London


Kate Middleton at glamourous gala event London


Kate Middleton at glamourous gala event London


The other one is Sonam Kapoor at the Artist premiere at Cannes 2011. She chose a Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2009 gown. It was a tough one to pull through with something so structured yet so fluid. She wore her hair just right so it wouldnt mess or interfere with the many details of the gown. Her make up just right for the red carpet to lift a white dress to sophisticate levels.

I have attached close ups for you to see the hair & make up.

I know you guys will agree on this one. Don't forget to post your feedback in the comments section.


Sonam Kapoor at Cannes 2011


Sonam Kapoor Cannes 2011


Sonam Kapoor at Cannes 2011


Sonam Kapoor at Cannes 2011


Sonam Kapoor at Cannes 2011


Sonam Kapoor at Cannes 2011


Sonam Kapoor at Cannes 2011

1 comment:

  1. true! both are absolutely stunning and stylish! lusting for the jenny packham dress!
    and man did sonam steel the show at Cannes!

    ReplyDelete