Monday, April 12, 2010

The French Connection Man & Woman @ Linking Road

After really long, I was finally getting out this weekend and was extremely excited to get myself something sexy to wear. While I was thinking of all the places I could probably visit I got an SMS from French Connection announcing their new store at Linking Road. While I drove to the store after I finally found it I parked my car and walked right in.

The visual on the window read the man should be brave! Made me wonder what will it say for the woman! Couldn’t really see much of her until I went right in

Got to admit I liked the whole black & white look of the campaign. A strong & distinct imagery. It may not go down well with everybody but for me the quirk only added to my shopping experience.



As I walked in the security guard & the staff greeted me (rare to find in a lot of stores these days where most of the sales staff are either on their phones or struggling with their computers) Thumps Up on that one!

I went through their collection loved all the bling and the flowers. While I walked to the trial room with my hands filled with a lot of stuff, I observed the campaign closely and loved the lines on the wall. It just resonated so well with all that I experienced in store. Ya the man & the woman shop so differently. E.g. have you ever seen 2 men in a trial room together… no but you’ve definitely seen two women in a trial room together? It’s normal for us to change in front of our friends but for guys it’s soooo not happening.

After a lot of trying I bought myself some swimwear, shorts, and 2 lovely dresses.
Truly the feeling a woman gets after she finds the perfect dress that was as good as she imagined it to be… is something I cant explain.
Needless to say I looked stunning that night, or should I say the dress that made me look stunning that night!

1 comment:

  1. French Connection ftw. I love their stuff.
    Great post! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete