Monday, April 19, 2010

New fashionista on the block - Suri Cruise

Yes guys the new kid on the block who has everybody in the fashion world talking is Suri Cruise. I am amazed to know she has blogs dedicated to her style & fashion. I spotted a column already on who wore it better between Suri and Mercy James. Ohhhh My Goddd!

Ya I mean cant believe that a 4 year old is known for her fashion. Apparently Suri's wardrobe boasts labels from Burberry, D&G; Dior; Gucci; Marc Jacobs et all. Her favourite brands are Bonpoint, Crewcuts; Ralph Lauren; Seed etc.

Apparently she turned 4 yesterday. Sorry couldn't get what she was wearing for her party yesterday.

I could have gone on and on with her pictures but here are a few of them






















Her make up bag




Collection of few of Suri's shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment