Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Kapoor sisters at Anamika Khannas show LFW Spring 11

Ok so last night Tote on the turf was buzzing with celebrities models, socialites & press. The show began 30 mins late and I think I was expecting the Kapoor sisters to be there obviously. We know they love Anamika Khanna.

Actually can I confess that I was more excited to see them than the show. They obviously looked great. Rhea kept it feminine with a skirt, leggings & a jacket which I love. Sonam on the other hand kept it androgynous with pants, shirt,waistcoat & a jacket. The silver clutch & the neckpiece didn't add too much to the outfit. The gelled pulled back hair & smokey eyes obviously worked. I am not such a fan of this look and I think it could go completely wrong if not for Sonams confidence to carry it off well.

Rhea wears clothes brilliantly but her posture seems very droopy and flouncy.

More on the collection in the posts to follow


Sonam Kapoor & Rhea Kapoor


Sonam Kapoor & Rhea Kapoor



No comments:

Post a Comment