Sunday, July 11, 2010

DESIGNER DIARIES - AYESHA DEPALA

A designer whose designs are drool worthy every time I see them and thought its high time she is featured on Smitten!!!

The woman whose designs are young, flirty and oh, so feminine! Its Ayesha Depala.

We have seen Sonam sport a lot of her designs but when I saw pictures of the designer herself there was not one thing that didn’t go down well with me.

Be it the ruffled white & silver dress which I absolutely adore or the jumpsuit. The high waist pants which always look great when worn in style.
What I like is it’s oh so not filmi but effortlessly stylish!

She has her own boutique in New Delhi, and her successful Dubai boutique shortly moving to a new location, Ayesha has firmly put her stamp on the fashion scene.

Here are a few pics of the designer herself at various events and of Sonam sporting her creations
















AISHA PROMO STILL




Spice Mobile launch

1 comment: