Sunday, November 21, 2010

Get the Look at French Connection

The dress that we've seen on all leading ladies, I wonder why though is now available at French Connection. Trust them to give you all your fav looks for less.

Here are all the celebs who loved the Leger bandage. Though I am not a big fan but I do believe this one is a classic. Which one is your favourite? Ok I'll tell you my least favourites Katrina Kaif & Aishwariya Rai. Also guess Kareena is the only one missing in this one.


French Connection Ribbon Dress


French Connection Dani Crepe Dress


Twinkle Khanna at Stardust Awards


Twinkle at White Window launch


Twinkle Khanna at Hello Hall of Fame awards


Lara Dutta At Heal Book launch


Sonam Kapoor at HDIL Couture week 2010


Suzanne Roshan at HDIL Couture week 2010


Deepika at Marie Claire October 10 launch


Shilpa Shetty at Baba Dewans Birthday party


Aishwariya in the Loreal ad


Katrina Kaif at Tees Maar Khan Music launch

No comments:

Post a Comment