Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wendell Rodricks Wills India Fashion week Spring 11

Honestly I was so done with all the fashion weeks that I didn't stumble upon this one until yesterday when i was curious to check what Wendell presented at the fashion week this year.

Did I love what I saw without a doubt. I love his creations anyways as they are femininity personified. And guess what when you talk about a sari you know what my reaction is...


This collection was all about the revival of Kunbi sari from the Kunbi tribe collection, his most passionate research. The revival itself began in the year 2009 when Wendell began a grassroot campaign to revive the Kunbi sari and to bring it back in its designer avatar.

What we see our classic feminine cuts in breathable fabrics. Love them Wendell!
































No comments:

Post a Comment