Monday, November 1, 2010

Summing it up

Ok so here are poeple I love from a couple of recent events

Sonam at the Esprit Promotional event. Didn't know again that they had such cool stuff. I just fail to understand how these brands seem to suddenly have good product when a celeb is to wear them. Anyways quite like the flower addition on the boyfriend jacket and the chanel flap clutch. But what I cant stop drooling over are the blue suede pumps....


Sonam Kapoor at Esprit Promotion

Kangana at the Hello Hall of Fame awards: Wow and Chic are the two words that come to my mind as soon as I see Kangana. She looks absolutely phenomenal in this Grey Gucci dress. How I wish she paired this dress with black pumps.

Kangana at Hello Hall of Fame awards

Deepika at Hello hall of Fame awards: Wearing a very obvious Gauri & Nainika dress with a lovely jadau necklace absolutely loved Deepikas appearance. Love love love and 2 additional points for trying


DEEPIKA PADUKONE
Kareena: She really has that attitude that I can pull off anything and dam make it look good. And ya she does. On anybody else this ruffled maxi with a belt would be a no but quite like it on Bebo. Would have loved it without...

Kareena Kapoor at Hello Hall of Fame awards

Twinkle at Hello Hall of fame awards: Though I'm sick of the Leger dresses and cant take them anymore maybe the reason why I like twinkle adding this gold twist to it.

Twinkle Khanna at Hello Hall of fame awards

Shweta Bacchan at Hello Hall of Fame awards: Love love is all I can think of this lady in classic grey wearing this lovely dress. Elegance personified.

Shweta Bacchan at Hello Hall of Fame awards

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE Deepika's look. FIERCE and an attitude to match!

    www.stylishdesi.com/blog

    ReplyDelete