Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I wish I had the the money

Ya so its normal to wish that if I had all the money that these celebs do then ho would I spend it, right. Ya its normal trust me.Especially if you love fashion just like I do then you will wonder why

So while everybody's talking about the Imran Avantika wedding and Kiran & Reena cordial relationship I wonder why and how could one dress so sloppily.

Kiran usually is quite edgy with her fashion but this time around she does make me feel like dude I wish I had the money. She is wearing designer Ananad Kabras sari but so what. Actually so does Avantika. I mean congratulations you are the bride and we should be sweet to you but we love fashion so sorry. It was a great and safe move to move away from Shantanu & Nikhil who made her look fat & undesirable from her engagement to Manish Malhotra where you may not look wow but you look great & pretty.

The lehenga at the sangeet was so fab and so was the jewelery how we wish she would have just carried it with a little more style & poise.

Let me know if you guys get these feelings, I know its a yes.


Aamir Khan & Kiran Rao at Imran Khan & avantika Maliks Sangeet


Kiran Rao at Imran Khans Sangeet


Imran Khan & Avantika Malik at their engagement

No comments:

Post a Comment