Wednesday, January 12, 2011

VIDYA BALAN SARI STYLE

She is one women who was critiqued so badly that it actually helped her to create a niche fir herself. To give her credit she did it dam well. She stuck to it and trust me it takes courage to do that given she is 20 something and her contemporaries are sporting the best designer labels and going shorter than short.

I love saris and love the way Vidya wears it with so much ease and makes it look so sexy. Ya actually she really brings the sex back in the saree. I really wish I could have these sarees but obviously not at the Sabyasaachi price... clearly cant afford it. I wish women in India would understand that classic traditional sarees look really gorgeous and they need to be embellished with crystals & diamonds all the times. Hate those Archana Kocchar types.

My serach for these sarees continues so until then I post these pics confessing I love them.

























No comments:

Post a Comment