Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Women and the weight loss Tamasha - Rujuta Divekar

Ok so all those who wore those loose clothes until you decided this is it and I want to wear all that I see on all the fashion websites and all those celebrities whom I constantly admire.

I discovered Rujutas book when I was not so fat but wanted to gain myself back. I always wondered how do you become thin. I had never been fat and for me to believe that now I need to lose wt and get myself back was a big deal.

I picked up Dont lose your mind lose your weight and think finished it in exactly 48 hours. Ya imagine totally glued on the wt loss pravachan. Read it and one of the few ones who believed and followed it religiously and yes I was 20 kgs lighter. I follow it till date. I fit into all my old jeans, tops, dresses and boy it feels good.

Yes I admire Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Shilpa Shetty and of late Karisma Kapoor. She's lost so much weight:(

Ya I am totally smitten by Bollywood if you don't know that already. I did recommend Rujutas book to everyone. I love her principles and totally follow it. I am the most disciplined person I know and am truly proud of it.

However Wt loss Tamasha the second book disappointed me a little because it didn't give me as much... but that's true of sequels right. However the quest to look good and invest in vanity continues. I now want to lose 5 kilos more and shop for new clothes again. Dam the sales are going on now.

So all those love Bollywood and are smitten by it like me pick up the book today!There is a handwritten foreword by Kareena Kapoor for the Bollywood in you


Women & The Weight Loss Tamasha


Rujata Divekar


Shilpa Shetty


Deepika in Filmfare


Deepika Housefull


Kareena Kapoor


Kareena Kapoor


Kareena Kapoor

No comments:

Post a Comment