Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Keeping it short at Araaish

Until I saw the purple Bottega I wondered who would actually wear it and wear it well? Then I thought, what the heck its still a Bottega it will definitely go well with something. Actually the debate in my mind was if I were to buy a Bottega I would buy a classic and not a fashion piece considering the amount I would have to save for, but guess with Mallaika it doessn;t matter.

Anyways as always she rocked the short and I love the length and how casual yet chic she made it look.

Prerna on the other hand has been keeping it short in all of her last events at the Sahachari event or the Arjun & Anjali Kapoor do.

For me I absolutely love Malaika's look with the Bottega bag:)


Malaika Arora Khan with Sharmila Khanna & Gayatri oberoi


Malaika Arora Khan


Prerna Goel on the left with Ramona Narang

No comments:

Post a Comment