Tuesday, September 21, 2010

LFW 10: Shyamal & Bhumika

They seem to get so right all the time. I thought with a few styles that this didnt just seem Shyamal & Bhumika with colours missing completely but only till I saw the full range. It was similar yet different to their India International Jewelery Show collection

The maroons & velvets are so not me. However the long work kurtas with yellow pants a the green saree with details on the blouse are nice pieces to watch out for. The Churidaars & kurtas with bust detailing & fully embriodered kurtas is something we've seen a lot of designers do. I quite like the green velvet kurta with the elaborate dupatta, something tells me it will work

P.S. I love what Bhumika is wearing. Absolutely love it!






















No comments:

Post a Comment