Monday, September 27, 2010

Parmeshwar Godrej from Bad to worse

You know when I joined the fashion industry a few years ago, I had the whose who of the fashion fraternity working with me and I wondered wow to be a stylish and look good takes a lot... a lot of money. I obviously had my own individual style that makes it very distinctly me but I know that money can only make it better for you. But some how I felt that all the money in the world can never by you taste. You could be wearing a simple white tee and denims but you can look so good in them leaving behind which brand denims those are.

Ofcourse trends and change in fashion is important and they will come and go but taste is something you possess.

Clearly Parmeshwar Godrej doesn't possess it. She may wear the best brands in the world but continues to dress distatstefully.

Sorry for getting all nostalgic but it was the birth of Smitten and couldn't resist it.

No comments:

Post a Comment