Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha Basu & Kangana at the Vera Moda Launch in Delhi

First they have all these biggies ta their launch in Delhi and second why don't we see these clothes in store. Common they never seem to look like this in store. Like NEVER.

While they are all black I got to admit I love them!!! Priyank's ruffle dress, Kangana's lace & Bipasha's sheer shirt all on my lust list!

How I'd only wish they chose more than black dresses for their launch

Ok there is no drab here coz all of them look wow! Are they all styled by Manish Malhotra coz he was walking the ramp too!

While I love all these ladies I love the top that Neha Kapur is wearing. Heading to get it today!



Priyanka Chopra


Bipasha Basu


Bipasha Basu


Kangana Ranaut


Neha Kapur

No comments:

Post a Comment