Thursday, September 23, 2010

LFW 10: Accessories by Suhani Pittie

Suhani's collection had everything from amalgamated beads, shells, stones, metal, studs, tassels staying true to her theme called “Free Religion”

Very ornate and gypsyesque the designs were truly creative and creating a statement.

From bib necklaces to long necklaces she had it all. My favourite piece is teh gold chain with mother pf pearl moon crescents.

The collection went ahead with cheed chokers, plated cuffs, brooches, meshes with turquoise and coral inlaid pieces, an amazing neck piece of multiple cuffs and studded temple piece with crescents and pearls worn with plated cuff.

Even though I loved her collection I thought her Spring 10 collection was truly outstanding. View it on her website at http://www.suhanipittie.com/ss09/index.html



















1 comment:

  1. I got a chance to see her pieces upclose (I am merchandising for an upcoming store )and my God...!did I want them all.The last show was terrific but this one sees massive progression as a designer.I am waiting to see what she does next.She used pins and steel with south indian jewelry..i was bowled!!!!

    ReplyDelete